Student Summer Work Placement Opportunity
Position: 2 weeks full time or part-time
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking marketing student to join our team in our Teddington office.
During your work placement you will get to contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct research and have your voice heard by the rest of the team. Wherever you end up focussing your energies, a work placement with us will provide you with a great baseline of knowledge for all areas of the business.
Day to day activities in which you could get involved:
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings.
- Collaborate with the Channel Marketing Manager and Director to develop and execute our social media strategy across all our platforms. This includes monthly reporting on all social channels and plans/suggestions for future social media strategy.
- Repurpose existing content or create new content for thought provoking blog posts.
- Maintain and update the UK website with current news, content and materials.
- Provide general marketing admin support within the team such as events, collateral etc.
What you will bring to the company:
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Current enrolment or degree in as Business and/or Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick informed decisions
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Passion for learning and growing in the business
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own
If you are interested in this work placement and would like some hands-on experience, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com